iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro 5.6.1 Mac Torrent Crack Free Download. iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac is amazing software with vast editing tools. It not only allows you to align and distribute texts fields to edit texts in your PDF, but also helps you add, delete, extract, replace or crop images on PDF files within a few clicks.
iSkysoft PDF Editor takes the security of your PDF documents extremely seriously. The “Protect” tab in the interface speaks of itself pretty clearly. You can protect your document with a full password or simply protect some functions inside of your documents. The “Redaction” feature allows you to redact PDF texts and images to protect your sensitive information.
With its help, you can also insert, delete, rotate, crop, replace, rearrange or organize PDF pages with ease. Did I mention that you could also split a PDF file into separate pages or combine multiple PDF files into one single file using this tool? Merge unlimited files into one PDF cannot be a problem!
What’s New in Version 5.6.1:
– Support changing DPI setting to higher resolution when performing OCR on a single scanned PDF.
– Support performing OCR on selected page only.
– Additional OCR language support to Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian.
– Support pause and resume when downloading OCR plugin.
– Support batch OCR of multiple scanned PDF files.
– Support moving an object with arrow keys.
– The bookmarks of PDF will be displayed by default when the view option is set in auto mode.
– Enhanced support for Variable Text in PDF files.
– Improved performance for redaction feature with higher accuracy and speed.
– Fixed a potential issue where the access password and the permission password protected PDF fail to convert for the second time.
– Fixed an issue that may cause loss of data after document is saved.
– Fixed an issue where users are unable to type in certain special characters in some languages, such as Spanish.
– Fixed an issue where cursor moved by itself to the beginning of the current paragraph when deleting text.
– Fixed a potential crash issue caused by inserting character in the paragraph mode.
– Fixed incorrect display of bold and italic font styles.
– Fixed invalid cursor position error caused by wrong text direction when pasting paragraph.
– Fixed an issue where image turns black after redaction.
– Fixed an issue where invalid form fields won’t display.
– Fixed an issue where combination settings for form fields were marked as invalid.
– Fixed an issue which caused the property of link object appears to be incorrect.